The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Monday 2 February 2009

Lemonade Award

I have been given the Lemonade Award by Polly from Angels in My Garden. Thank you Polly. I really enjoy your posts. Some of them take me to a bygone age, to a time when everything was so much more simple and which we can only live through the words of someone who was there. I get nostalgic about the past sometimes. It's as if life was more wholesome, more good, somehow... But I digress.


The Lemonade Award is for sites that show gratitude and a wonderful attitude!

I am honoured to be included. Thank you so much.The rules of this award are as follows:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post.

2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.

3.Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on a post.

5.Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.


Ah ... lemonade ... the last time I drank fresh lemonade was last August in Hannibal, Missouri. Hannibal, as most of you probably know, is a small, sleepy town on the banks of the Mississippi, made famous by the fact that it was the place where Mark Twain wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. It is an interesting little place with a lot of quaint antique stores and art galleries. But more about Hannibal some other day. Now I will pass on to my nominations.

1.
The Stair Landing
2.
A Book A Day
3.
Reach Beyond Limits


I do not follow the following blogs on a regular basis, but I still pop in every now and then, so I will go ahead and nominate:

4.
Ghunibee Scraps
5.
Words To The Wise

All of these blogs show plenty of attitude and I believe they will all go a long way. Thank you all for your encouragement and comments.

4 comments:

  1. nice blog,i am inviting you to have a visit on my blog.

    Regards,
    http://waqarabro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loree!, I sure have attitude :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding my blog to your list Loree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination! I didn't know until now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails